DIGITAL HÄLSA: “Jämtland Härjedalen launches digital care guide and corona chat”
Ur Digital Hälsa 2020-03-23
Region Jämtland Härjedalen is now introducing the digital care service Primary Care Online at all the region’s health centers.
The service also includes a specially developed chat function for patients with feared covid-19.
“It is extra important right now that people get the right information and help and can meet us online instead of visiting us,” says primary care manager Anna Granevärn in a press release from Platform24 Healthcare, the company that delivers the technical platform.
Region Härjedalen Primary Care Online
“Citizens reach the digital care service Primary Care Online via the region’s digital channels, 1177.se or via the health center’s IVR (interactive voice response).
The care service includes the following functions:
* Chat-based care guide with partially automated conversation.
* Automatic information according to updated guidelines, without waiting time or queue.
* Prioritization of patients according to care needs and urgency.
* Automated self-care tips.
* Chat with healthcare professionals.
* Healthcare professionals have access to auto-phrases that makes accurate information more effective.